Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures!!

I am in my first stop on tour, Summit County, Colorado, where we've already have met some cool people, and have done some cool things. I even got interviewed for a promotional documentary that some film students from North Carolina are putting together. Yesterday I spent 6 hours painting the high school cafeteria, during which I imagined myself on Trading Spaces, and wondering how they could finish a room in two days.

Anyway, I promised pictures in the last post, so here they are! Enjoy! This may be my last post for awhile, since we'll be in México for the next 5 weeks, and I may not have an internet connection during that time.

Here's is the link to my Facebook album so that you can have a look!

Facebook Album: It All Begins

¡Adios!

No comments: