Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"See You Later"'s are Always Hard...

Well, this is the very last post that I will write from my computer in Belfast. The next time you hear from me I'll have so much to update you guys on, you'll have to use both your coffee breaks to read everything.

In this post, I would like to thank all of you who have supported me from the beginning: Cathy and Brian Horne, Jeannie Buzzell, the Hamlins, Chrystal Thorne, Emily Caswell, Mary McCormick, my mother, sister, father, family, friends... As I'm thinking of all the wonderful people that have given me advice, pointers, financial assistance, etc., I realize that I am one of the luckiest people I know, and it is you guys who have believed in me right from the start that will give me the strength and the motivation when the time comes in the tour where the newness has worn off, and I realize that we have four months on the road left. All of you mean the world to me, and I can't wait to introduce The New Me to all of you when I get back.

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom of this page to subscribe to the e-mail service I added to this blog so that you will be the first to know what is happening with me.

¡Hasta luego!
s2e


No comments: