Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to ¡Viva la s2e! !

First of all, welcome to ¡Viva la s2e!, your front seat to my experiences as I travel all over the place with Up with People. Have a look around, settle in, and enjoy! To the right, you'll see a selection of my fellow castmembers' blogs, sorted by when they were last updated, for your convenience. Below that, you'll find the tour itinerary, so you'll know where I am at any given time!

I have just come to the realization that our tour isn't starting July 11; it has already begun! For the past couple of days, I have been getting to know all sorts of awesome people who have a lot of the same interests as me, and believe it or not the same sense of humor as me as well!! I didn't think it was possible either. Already as people mill around the Facebook group and each other's profiles, I can already see the the different dynamics of the group forming. Either that, or I'm comatose from being at the computer for too long. It could be both...

In other news, I just got approved for a loan that will pay off the rest of my program fee and help me finance a wheelchair/scooter for the trip, and I couldn't be happier... Now if the wheelchair guy would get back in touch with me on things, that would be nice! Baby steps, I guess!

Well, that's it for now... I need to take a walk so I can get the feeling in my legs back!

¡Hasta luego!

2 comments:

Ryan Aguirre said...

Dude, super glad to hear about your loan approval! I got dibs on the scooter though!

;-)

Joris V.D. said...

Hey :)

How do you show those updated blogs on the right? Super handy!

Greetz!